Extremely powerful ATEX system suitable for Class M combustible dusts within ATEX Zone 22 hazardous areas.
Utilising the world’s lightest poles at only 186 grams per metre, the robust system can remove the densest of dust
with one cleaning phase. Designed to make high-level ATEX cleaning more economical than ever before. This commercial and industrial designed vacuum for performance to suit harsh applications.
Suitable for Class M combustible dusts
Single-phase explosion proof vacuum
Brushless induction motor
Pull clean filter cleaning system whilst running
Stainless steel removable hopper
Industrial trolley with locking castors
Large Filtration area
Included as standard
Included as Standard in each Antistatic Kit:
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk VHS110 Z22)
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long – the lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter
- 4 metres of 38mm antistatic flexi pick up hose
- 3 x assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
Motor Wattage:1100 watts max Air Flow Movement:3600 litres per minute (maximum) Decibel Level:73 dB Container Capacity:37 litres Mains Connection:240v or 110vPower Cable Length:7.5m Weight:42kg L x W x H (cm):56 x 57 x 124 Main filter area (cm²):10000Main filter type:Antistatic star filter L-class
Click to view the ATEX examination certificate and the ATEX safety document.
If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable/explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer/end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity
- Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).
High-power vacuum cleaners ATEX-certified high-power vacuum cleaners offer important safety standards with truly incredible vacuum power.
Our vacuums are certified for ATEX Dust Zone 22
KEY FEATURES UNIQUE TO SKYVAC ATEX VACUUM POLES
Fully certified by Element
100% carbon fibre sections
100% free of metal parts
Poles: 186 grams per metre (world’s lightest)
Antistatic Carbon Fibre tool Holders
SKYVAC ATEX POLE KITS
Our SkyVac ATEX pole kits have been certified as a complete assembly for safe use within ATEX 22 explosive dust zones.
We understand this is an internationally unique solution. Tested and approved by www.element.com – certificate number EMT17ATEX0019X.