Compact ATEX system suitable for Class M combustible dust within ATEX Zone 22 hazardous areas. This vacuum system will provide you with the highest safety level and will never fail to let you down. This commercial and industrial designed vacuum for performance to suit harsh applications.
Suitable for Class M combustible dust
Single-phase explosion proof vacuum
Brushless induction motor
Push & clean filter cleaning system
Built-in flow sensor and acoustic warning signal monitors airspeed
Included as standard
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk ATTIX 40 TYPE 22)
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long – the world’s lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155-degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65-degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connector
- 4 metres of 38mm antistatic Flexi pick-up hose
- 3 x assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
Click to view the ATEX examination certificate and the ATEX safety document.
If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable/explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer/end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity
- Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).
High-power vacuum cleaners ATEX-certified high-power vacuum cleaners offer important safety standards with truly incredible vacuum power.
Our vacuums are certified for ATEX Dust Zone 22
KEY FEATURES UNIQUE TO SKYVAC ATEX VACUUM POLES
SKYVAC ATEX POLE KITS
Our SkyVac ATEX pole kits have been certified as a complete assembly for safe use within ATEX 22 explosive dust zones.
We understand this is an internationally unique solution. Tested and approved by www.element.com – certificate number EMT17ATEX0019X.