If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable/explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer/end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).
High-power vacuum cleaners ATEX-certified high-power vacuum cleaners offer important safety standards with truly incredible vacuum power.
Our vacuums are certified for ATEX Dust Zone 22
KEY FEATURES UNIQUE TO SKYVAC ATEX VACUUM POLES
- Fully certified by Element
- 100% carbon fibre sections
- 100% free of metal parts
- Poles: 186 grams per metre (world’s lightest)
- Antistatic Carbon Fibre tool Holders
SKYVAC ATEX POLE KITS
Our SkyVac ATEX pole kits have been certified as a complete assembly for safe use within ATEX 22 explosive dust zones. We understand this is an internationally unique solution. Tested and approved by www.element.com – certificate number