If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable/explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer/end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).
High-power vacuum cleaners ATEX-certified high-power vacuum cleaners offer important safety standards with truly incredible vacuum power.
Our vacuums are certified for ATEX Dust Zone 22
KEY FEATURES UNIQUE TO SKYVAC ATEX VACUUM POLES
Fully certified by Element
100% carbon fibre sections
100% free of metal parts
Poles: 186 grams per metre (world’s lightest)
Antistatic Carbon Fibre tool Holders
SKYVAC ATEX POLE KITS
Our SkyVac ATEX pole kits have been certified as a complete assembly for safe use within ATEX 22 explosive dust zones. We understand this is an internationally unique solution. Tested and approved by www.element.com – certificate number EMT17ATEX0019X.