With over 13 years of experience in the gutter clearing industry, Spinaclean has pioneered many of the innovations that have made the process safer, faster and easier.
The skyVac® Interceptor Wet & Dry Gutter Vacuum with onboard Honda power plant is the ultimate system. Inspired by Industrial 85, our design team wanted to create a completely power-independent system, so no need for mains power or generators. Boasting 155 Inch Water lift, the lift capacity is immense, for fast results – the first time.
We’ve increased the drum size, added a drain hose to remove water, and offered an optional sieve basket – so whether you are dealing with gutter sludge, tufts or dry leaves you can power bigger projects – with less downtime.
Just a few of the features that make the skyVac® Interceptor the perfect commercial system, from ground to gutter.
Sitting on a robust all-terrain multi-directional trolley, the skyVac® Interceptor features an onboard power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac® Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac® Elite pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent-pending Vac Release Pole with an innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system complemented by an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
Available in a pull and key start option, the skyVac® Interceptor can tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning demands, ensuring precision cleaning every time.
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts) – For complete mobility and the freedom to operate anywhere without the need for mains power or a separate generator.
- 155 Inches of Water Lift – immense lifting capability for the most stubborn gutter growths.
- 8,000 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal.
- 78*-87**kg in weight – Robust system and build.
- 90 Litres container with 70 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – perfect for removing pine needles and larger leaves (Maple)
- Drum Drain Hose – for swift removal of liquid from the drum.
- Side Entry Port – creates a vortex that eliminates blockages and maximises drum capacity by spreading debris evenly in the base of the drum.
- Robust all-terrain trolley with castors – For easy access over uneven ground.
- Locking castors – For secure parking even on a gradient.
- Removable and washable filter – housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional Extra) – for quick and easy debris removal.
- Available in Pull start* or Key Start** options.
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
skyVac® Elite Pole Set:
- Each 1.5-metre skyVac® Elite Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- Interconnecting poles are securely held in place with a quick-release clamp enabling.
- The Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control – to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- skyVac© Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
- The ultra-strong carbon fibre rigid angled neck tool creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from everyday use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 8000 L/PM
- Container Size: 90 Litres
- Debris Capacity: 70 Litres
- Weight: (Pull start/key start) 78 kg/ 87 kg
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
Included as Standard
- skyVac® Interceptor vacuum
- skyVac® Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac® Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long-end tool for greater reach for hard-to-access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- RealTime Camera System
For gutter cleaning within large commercial environments, up to four storeys high, especially where electrically is not easily accessible.